Lancaster Pollard Remarketing Services
Adjustable rate securities are an excellent vehicle to finance long-term projects with relatively low interest rates, but are your remarketing rates and fees higher than they should be? Is your remarketing agent complacent?
Lancaster Pollard believes you should evaluate a remarketing agent in terms of service, rate and fee. Our remarketing clients have the peace of mind that comes from knowing we are always just a phone call away, their securities are being reset at competitive rates and our fee is at or below the rates of other major remarketing agents.
The Lancaster Pollard Remarketing Difference:
Service: Our role as remarketing agent is part of our commitment to limitless client service.
- Our adjustable rate securities portfolio includes virtually every major letter of credit (LOC) bank doing business in the US
- Long-term relationships with the primary buyers of variable rate debt who manage over $250 billion of assets
- Direct access to your remarketing agent via the telephone and email
- Quarterly communications regarding issues that affect your markets
- Weekly rate reset reports sent directly to you
Rate: We use analytics and modeling to ensure your securities are trading efficiently and in line with the market. We evaluate many factors, such as:
- Quality of the underlying credit
- Credit quality of the LOC bank
- Transaction size
- State of issuance
Fee: We continuously benchmark the fees of other major remarketing agents so our fees are at or below theirs.