Lancaster Pollard has always taken great measures to protect and safeguard information we gather about our clients.
- We do not sell your information to anyone.
- You are already opted-out from sharing information with third parties.
- We protect the confidentiality and security of your information.
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources: Information we receive from you on applications or other forms; information about your transactions with us or others, including affiliated parties.
We do not disclose any non-public personal information about you, such as your name, address, tax identification number, account numbers, holdings and balances, to third parties, unless one of the following limited exceptions applies:
- We disclose nonpublic personal information to companies that help us process or service your transactions or accounts, such as broker/dealers.
- We may disclose non-public personal information to affiliated third parties if you have given us written permission, or to other companies, such as your accountant or auditor, if you have specifically asked us to do so.
- We may disclose or report non-public personal information in limited
circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law, for example, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities.
Lancaster Pollard restricts access to client information to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide appropriate services. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect non-public information. After a capital financing and/or financial advisory engagement, we will continue to adhere to the privacy policies and practices as described in this notice. Should you have any questions about the privacy and protection of your records, please contact us and we will discuss this matter with you.