Capital Financing for Housing Developers
Lancaster Pollard develops low-cost, creative financing options for affordable housing and market-rate developers so they can fund new construction, moderate to substantial capital improvements, acquisition or refinance. You will have the comfort and satisfaction that the finance structure we recommend is based on a thorough evaluation of the property, its market and all available, applicable financing options. Our options include FHA mortgage insurance, Fannie Mae multi-family special affordable housing programs, taxable and tax-exempt bonds, with or without enhancement, USDA guaranteed loans and interim financing, such as bridge loans and mezzanine debt.
Lancaster Pollard’s Client Teams:
- Help you evaluate and understand your refinancing options to determine the best methodology for your project
- Offer investment banking and mortgage banking services under one roof, streamlining the process for organizations who combine government enhanced loans with tax-exempt bonds
- Bear the burden of the application process allowing clients to maintain focus on their business
- Navigate your loan process to ensure a quick and smooth process
- Diligently negotiate the best and most flexible terms possible in the current marketplace
Please click on the links at left to learn more.
To discuss your project’s needs with your housing banker, click here.